Overview Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position is for someone who wishes to make Hospitality their career. The Leader In Development (LID) program is a Management Training Program directed to entry level candidates with a Bachelors Degree or equivalent to develop their management skills by training them in all aspects of Housekeeping and Rooms Division operations. The person selected will spend a portion of their time working in other departments of the resort. This position is intended to last for one year so candidates must be able to relocate upon completion of the program.
- Will learn and perform all aspects of Housekeeping operations
- Oversees the performance of staff and takes corrective actions when necessary
- Scheduling of staff
- Maintains accurate payroll records to ensure staff is paid correctly
- Cleaning and inspecting guest rooms
- Laundry services
- Responds to guest requests and complaints as required
- Monitors product inventory and order additional products as necessary
- Interviewing and selection of staff
- Ensures that all housekeeping operations are performed according to Omni Hotels standards
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Hospitality Management.
- Candidates must be available to relocate after completion of the program.
- Previous Housekeeping or Rooms Division experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work 50 hours per week.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is strongly preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .