Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To provide a memorable experience for all guests by exceeding their expectations with a various recreational activities, programs, and equipment.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omi Hotels culture, rules and regulations
• Fully understand and implement "Moments of Service"
• Act as a coach and be a positive role model for associates and colleagues
• Promote recreation programs
• Train and coach Recreation associates directly
• Inspect recreation area and pools facilities regularly for cleanliness and safely to meet Omni standards
• Isolate and analyze areas in need of improvement and take immediate action
• Maintain standards of guest services and consistent positive guest experience as documented by J.D. Power and AAA Ratings
• Participate in daily stand up meetings
• Effectively use the Omni Service Champions program to recognize and reward outstanding customer service
• Attend Omni Service Traditions meeting
• Foster positive relations with internal and external venders
• Assist in all other aspects of the hotel departments as needed
• Able to lift and lift up to 60-100 pounds occasionally and 30-50 pounds repeatedly
• Able to stoop, stand, push, pull and walk or stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to hear, smell, have good or corrected vision and a good sense of balance
• Associate must be able to walk throughout property, communicate verbally to our guests and able to multi task effectively
Prior Recreation supervisory experience in a luxury resort preferred