Location Mandalay Hotel
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Doorperson r epresents the hotel at the main entrance by greeting guests in an enthusiastic and courteous manner. Maintains driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility as well as to ensure ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading and offers luggage assistance to all guests .
- Provide our guests with an exceptional arrival and departure experience that makes them feel welcome.
- Engages the guest to provide superior guest service.
- Ensures the valets are staged to maximize the guest experience.
- Manages the traffic at the front of the hotel.
- Coordinates activity in the drive with the Bell Attendant to ensure timely delivery of luggage and Valet Attendants of guest vehicles.
- Conduct key audit with the Valet Attendant at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the front of the hotel.
- Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
- Loads the baggage in the cars or taxis for departing guests
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work area at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills: smile, welcoming attitude, ability to engage and make a great first impression on our guests
- Excellent grooming and body language to represent the brand
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently and work on feet entire shift
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be 21 yrs of age
- Must have an excellent driving record (less than 2 moving violations in the last two years)
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .