Location La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
- Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Report to Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment
- Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience
- Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws
- Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings
- Enforcement and adhere to all liquor laws
- Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's)
- Maintain liquor as per par level, make requisitions daily for bottle to bottle exchange
- Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort
- Prior banquet experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift
- Must become winequest certified
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC) and food handlers training certification
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .