An established company in Asheville is looking for detailed hardworking part time individuals to help them on their bottling line.
Job duties for each position can included but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line, including starting and stopping of some equipment (palletizers, carton makers, carton sealers, drop packers). No mechanical work is performed without prior approval.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality defects.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
- Ability to lift and move 30lbs on a regular basis
- Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor production line issues; perform relief duties.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in general labor previously performing repetitive functions and can stand for long periods of time. Schedule is 24 hours a week. Days can change-hours will be 7am-3:30pm $12/hr to start.
Candidate must be able to pass a background check
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803