Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards
• Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
• Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
• Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order
• Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
• Present accurate check to guest and process payment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
• Clean and set up tables
• Complete closing duties
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment
• Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
• Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .