Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Greeter r epresents the hotel at the main entrance by greeting guests in an enthusiastic and courteous manner.
- Provide our guests with an exceptional arrival and departure experience that makes them feel welcome.
- Engages the guest to provide superior guest service.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the front of the hotel.
- Notifies the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible.
- Maintains a clean and orderly appearance of the work area at all times.`
- Exceptional customer service skills: smile, welcoming attitude, ability to engage and make a great first impression on our guests
- Excellent grooming and body language to represent the brand
- Flexible schedule; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to work on feet entire shift
- Valid Class C License required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen