Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Guest Experience Planner is responsible to capture additional incremental revenue through outbound sales efforts for activities not reserved during the initial sales process. The Experience Planner is expected to have a thorough knowledge of the property, guestrooms, package options, and amenities of the property and is expected to make outbound activity sales calls; offering customized room and package products, spa services, golf, recreation, and dining/food & beverage options, as applicable.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as requested
- Must exhibit a positive attitude at all times
- Previous hospitality sales experience (preffered)
- Previous experience working in a high volume out-bound call center (preferred)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries or problems
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs (MS Office, Outlook, etc)
- Must be able to become proficient on Omni Hotel's reservation system
- Previous hotel experience and prior call center experience (preferred)
- Must be organized with the ability to multiple task
- Strong keyboard skills (required)
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today! Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .