Location Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Must have good communications skills to be able to assist the guests.
- Must be able to work Fri and Sat
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .