Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To maintain the golf course grounds and landscaping in the Rancho Las Palmas Country Club.
- Use walking and riding greens mower, tee mower, fairway mower, rough mower, roller, bunker rake, carts, push mowers, and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools to maintain golf course grounds and landscaping.
- Clean and maintain equipment that is used. Treat all equipment with care and respect. Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Mow greens, tees, fairways, and rough. Rake bunkers. Weedeat and push mow bunker faces.
- Set cups and move tee markers.
- Hand-water greens and tees. Help with irrigation repairs.
- Perform light custodial operations on golf course grounds and buildings, i.e, cleaning and stocking rest rooms, sweeping stones from paths, trash collection, mopping floors, etc. Use mops and brooms.
- Report problems encountered on site to supervisor immediately. Take appropriate steps to address emergency situations.
- Paint and maintain buildings. Perform light carpentry work, as needed.
- Plant flowers, shrubs, trees, landscaping, and sod. Mulch and edge beds. Prepare beds for planning of materials. Pull Weeds. Use hose to water plantings.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend/stoop, arm/hand movement up to 30 minutes per hour worked.
- Must be able to lift over 21-30 pounds horizontal, overhead, floor to waist, grasping/holding, pushing/pulling, and carrying
- Must also be proficient at: turf/plant fertilization, chainsaw use, woody plant installation, construction, hardscapes, and skidsteer use.
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .