Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary period.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production of orders.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Must be able to display basic knife skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in fast paced, culinary environment, required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day.
- Candidate must have flexible scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .