Location Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide the appropriate billings and back up data of the Hotel's functions booked by the Banquet and Sales Departments. Handling of account(s) through settlement and guest satisfaction.
- Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance accounts.
- Maintain neat and organized billing files.
- Insure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all charges.
- Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
- Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily basis.
- Forward group advance deposits received by accounting to reservations for posting.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
- Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
- Insure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10-20 days after the bills have been mailed.
- Maintain files for completed customer service work.
- Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing instructions, as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all departments.
- Assist with monthly food and beverage inventories.
- Assist with and produce the cashier report, daily labor report, and daily revenue report.
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Prior receivables and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent statistical skills, must be organized, and be able to work independently.
- Strong Knowledge in Excel, Outlook, Epitome and other general computer skills
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external guests
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday with the occasional weekend
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .