Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To create an atmosphere on the front drive conducive to the prompt and efficient handling of all guest needs.
Will supervise and train Bell and Valet staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all arriving and departing guests are treated with maximum courtesy and are served expeditiously.
- Maintain continuous liaison with management, Reservations and Housekeeping staff to guarantee that all guests are receiving quality services that exceed their expectations.
- Be alert to potential problems and malfunctions of hospitality services and make on- the- spot corrections, and complete second efforts
- Participate with other members of management in developing plans to deliver special services to selected targeted markets.
- Provide a "Welcome Call" to guests as required by management.
- Be involved in resolution of as many guests' complaints as possible.
- Supervision of Bell, Door, and Valet Staff, Concierge and Loyalty Ambassador.
- Ensure Bell and Door services meet 4- diamond expectation to include: being knowledgeable of all resort offerings, hours of operations, resort directionals, proper verbiage/ greetings
- Monitors and updates Bell and Valet Medallia Score board
- Must be able to train new associates.
- Perform Success Checklist for Bell, Door and Valet staff.
- Performs MOS monthly audits
- Assists with OST Meeting content and agenda
- Assists with Dispatch of Bell In and Bell Out
- Group Bell Deliveries
- Front Drive Management Support during busy times and even valet cars if needed.
- Daily Tasks to Ensure Select Guest Satisfaction and Reporting is Done.
- Support Concierge during Break, Peak Periods with assisting guests at all times in all areas.
- Support and Possibly Need to assist in Transporting Guests and/or Groups throughout the property.
- Contact Transportation for Tram Services for Guests Needing Pick Up
- Attend Weekly Resume, Rooms and Leadership Meetings
- Assist scheduling in Kronos, edits to payroll, completes gratuity spreadsheet for portage/valet gratuities
- Conducting inventories of Guest supplies and Concierge Supplies and order as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to teach, develop, and motivate others.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid FL or GA license in good standing
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays