Location William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
- To observe and report on all assignments
- Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
- Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
- To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts. 530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level Job Hotline ~ 412.553.5232 Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Red Cross and First Aid Certified.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .