A local and growing wireless solutions company is looking for an Bench Technician/Travelling Installer to join their team.
This position requires 50% travel doing install work such as: call buttons in movie theatres, receivers for wireless games and pagers, CVT software systems and 50% bench technician work doing testing and production. The selected candidate must be comfortable talking to customers, and have strong upper body physical strength.
Preferred skills include:
- Soldering, cordless drills, and voltage meter experience
- Understanding of DC-DC converter circuits, amp circuits, transformers
- Analog to digital conversion and RF experience
- Ability to read schematics
- Troubleshooting and Electrical experience
This position requires a HS Diploma and the ability to travel frequently Monday through Friday. The selected candidate also must have clean background, driving record, be able to rent a car and be computer literate.
Pay is $14-$15/hr DOE. When traveling: flight, hotel and food allowance is provided.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803