Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
To carry out daily operations in the pool area to provide a positive guest experience. Coordinate and execute daily activities.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Daily cleaning and upkeep of Recreation facility.
- Supervision of the waterslide, cabanas and towel hut operations.
- Ensure guest safety by enforcing all rules.
- Facilitate daily activities.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- At least 6 months experience in service related position.
- Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
- Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .