Overview Dallas Hotel
The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for ensuring proper training and supervision of all personnel. The Assistant Outlets Manager is to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management.
- Supervise and coordinate assigned shift.
- Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager's job description.
- Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
- Spot check liquor pars
- Order daily supplies.
- Hold pre-meal meetings.
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Stay on the floor during peak hours.
- Communicate with guests and receive feedback.
- Observe, teach and correct staff's service.
- Monitor each guest experience.
- Examine food preparation and beverage presentation.
- Maintain condition of dining room, lobby lounge, morsels, mini bar and room service.
- Assist manager in; scheduling, completing weekly payroll, and forecasting both weekly and monthly.
- Participate in interviewing new employees as needed.
- Prepare maintenance request and follow-up.
- Monitor food and liquor requisitions and food waste.
- Check bar controls, shot glass use, red lining, and bottles totally empty daily.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must know emergency procedures and work to prevent accidents.
- 2 years of experience in Food and Beverage Supervision or Management role preferred.
- Must have the ability to manage deadlines.
- Understanding of Food and Beverage financials including cost and par controls is preferred.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strong attention to detail as well as strong customer service skills.
- Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.