The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
• Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards
• Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
• Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
• Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order
• Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
• Present accurate check to guest and process payment
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
• Clean and set up tables
• Complete closing duties
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment
• Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
• Must be able to multi task
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
• Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .