Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To make sure all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage linen is processed to meet the expectations of Omni standards.
- Operating dryers.
- Must be able to program dryers.
- Operating sheet folder.
- Understand the programming of the Ironer.
- Operating towel folder.
- Shaking out all linen that needs to be done.
- Work chute area when needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Clean area and blow down all machines.
- Clean all dryers at least 2 times a shift.
- Must be able to push and pull Linen carts.
- Deliver clean linen to the proper linen closets by item and record deliveries.
- Participate in Monthly linen inventories.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- To be able to process table linen.
- Able to use towel machine and ironer.
- Count and stock linen shelves.
- Must be able to function in a team atmosphere.
- Must follow all company guide lines.
- Must be willing to work extra hours/shifts to insure that all customer needs are met daily.
- Previous environmental services or hotel experience preferred.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time up to the entire shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Able to utilize commercial laundry equipment effectively.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.