The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
To go above and beyond guests expectations while providing assistance and services for guests in order to ensure pleasurable experience.
- To arrange bookings, reconfirmation of airline tickets etc.
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interests.
- Assist in arranging for restaurant reservations and limousines as required by our guests.
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail, special deliveries, etc. to the guest rooms.
- Ensure that the public area (lobby) is maintained, clean and tidy by partnering with Housekeeping department.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.
- Set up all amenities for guests celebrating special occasions.
- Set up special packages that include pre-calls from the concierge and specialized amenities.
- Interact with other departments to ensure that guest's needs are satisfied.
- Speak with guests in a friendly, warm manner making them feel welcome to the hotel.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Handling of special requests i.e. flowers, telegrams, rental cars, forwarding luggage, private cars etc.
- Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and all of its attractions.
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .