Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests
- Station set-up
- Stock needed supplies in side stands.
- Clean-up of coffee machines and prepared coffee.
- Set-up tea station.
- Get ice supply.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Receive rolls and put in warmers.
- Put milk in refrigerators and set-up creamers.
- Pre-set breadbaskets lined with napkins.
- Pick-up linen.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver and glassware.
- Minimum 1 year Busser experience preferred
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Must have valid Riverside County Food Handler's card.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environment.
- Related experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .