Location Montelucia Resort and Spa
Nestled at the foot of the picturesque Camelback Mountain in the exclusive enclave of Paradise Valley, the Montelucia Resort & Spa features 253 luxurious guestrooms, 38 suites and two presidential suites. The property's distinctive architecture is inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain's Andalusia region. The property also includes the award-winning Moroccan inspired Joya Spa, three resort pools and five dining options including the critically acclaimed restaurant, Prado. The resort, which is adjacent to the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale, offers easy access to golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment.
The Steward is responsible for ensuring that all dishes, pots, pans, cutlery and chinaware are properly washed, sanitized. The Steward also ensures that all dishes, pots, pans and cutlery and chinaware are stored in designated areas for use by various departments throughout the hotel.
- To execute company and hotel policies and procedures relating to the Stewarding Department, thereby ensuring that the services provided achieve the established standards of performance, within the agreed budgetary controls.
- To be responsible for a high standard of sanitation throughout the Stewarding areas.
- Responsible for storage, requisitioning of all materials and equipment
- Reporting to the Food and Beverage Director all breakages, cleaning supply consumption, etc.
- Maintaining all equipment to a high standard, i.e.: dishwashers, burnishers, etc., and reporting to maintenance any defects
- Must have good communication skills
- Medium to heavy lifting capabilities
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday shifts
- Team Player
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .