Location Charlotte Hotel
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position will aid the server staff in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests, while also maintaining the cleanliness of all F&B areas of operation.
- Greet guests entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
- Clear, clean and reset tables once diners leave the establishment
- Set-up coffee/tea stations, refresh as necessary
- Assist servers when needed (ie: running food, performing beverage service)
- Stock supplies in storage and restaurant areas
- Assist with any other duties and tasks as directed by F&B management (cleaning duties, server assistance, etc.)
- Service the pool deck by refreshing the towel stands with cleanly rolled towels, empty the towel bins, and ensure guests always have fresh towels readily available.
- Maintain a clean pool deck by sweeping & mopping when needed
- Empty out any full trash bins around the pool deck or restaurant and refresh the bin with a new liner to keep all areas free of debris.
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have good customer service and communication skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Prior restaurant or F&B experience is preferred; hospitality food & beverage & fine dining experience is strongly preferred.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 30 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must live within 100 miles of the hotel location.
- Must have a valid ServSafe Food Handler certification upon hire.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement . If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .