Location William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
This person would be responsible for proper set up and maintaining a clean and efficient bar throughout their shift.
- Insuring uniform and presence are immaculate and professional at all time.
- Person would help with glassware par levels and inventory and complete other duties as assigned by management.
Unless noted differently applicants must be able to work all days including AM, PM, weekends & holiday shifts. 530 William Penn Place | Pittsburgh PA 15219 | Human Resources Office | William Penn Level Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
- Some equipment operation involved, bending and lifting involved, continuous standing and walking.
- This person will spend majority of shifts bartending .
- Previous bartending experience required and an Alcohol Awareness training class preferred.
- Candidate should be flexible with schedule Minimum availability to be Friday evening, Saturday at any time and Sunday all shifts, including AM's, PM's, Overnights and Holidays.