Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services.
- Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
- Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
- Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
- Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
- Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
- Must minimize breakage.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Set up and breakdown of breakfast buffet according to time allotted.
- Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
- Securing all breakfast vehicles such as platters, butter dishes, bread knives as directed by manager or posted in side work.
- Placing and receiving warehouse order daily and ensuring proper par levels of product
- Ensuring all products is within date and using the FIFO method of storage.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Minimum 1 year food runner experience or DRA experience preferred. Other relevant hotel/food & beverage experience will be considered.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .