A financial institution in Asheville is looking for an Executive Administrator to support a key player in upper level management.
This person will manage schedules for assuring project deadlines are met. Provides administrative and technical assistance for business projects. Assists in the preparation for Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, and the annual Shareholder Meeting. Assists in the recordkeeping for the short and long term incentive plans.
Knowledge: Four year degree in administrative sciences or business related field. Demonstrated knowledge of executive office procedures required.
Experience: Five to seven years previous experience in executive secretarial or administrative environment. Demonstrated success in project management.
Skills: Accurate and professional administrative skills. Must be expert level user on variety of software applications to include Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point, with demonstrated skills at the advanced level. Accounting skills. Must have ability to make sound decisions. Proficient human relations skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills essential. Professional and confidential work ethic required.
• Promotes the growth and prosperity of the company by professionally serving the needs of customers, Executive Officers, and the Board of Directors
• Prepares or assists with monthly financial reports as appropriate
• Act as liaison between employees and management team
• Ensures timely submission of all reports to Board and/or management team
• Responsible for all processes related to annual meetings of the Bank, venue, postings, policy updates, etc
• Coordinates all corporate meetings and functions, as requested
• Assists SVP level managers as needed
• Performs Corporate Secretary duties as appropriate
• Assists in maintaining Corporate Policies and procedures
• Updates all corporate officers on responsibilities related to position
• Maintains corporate record retention policies, ensuring compliance
• Attends and actively participate in community functions as appropriate
• Assists with annual examinations and audits, externally/internally, as appropriate
Schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. $50,000+ DOE.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803