Location Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
- Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
- Pickup of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
- Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
- Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
- Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
- Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Must be able to stand in work station for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including morning, evening, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .