A locally owned company in South Asheville is looking for a detailed and passionate temporary bookkeeper to help support their growing needs. If you are looking for extra money for the holiday's this could be the perfect solution.
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Exemplary organizational skills, basic invoice processing (match invoices with packing lists and/or approvals and code
- Basic customer payments and statement creation, copying, scanning.
- Basic day to day bookkeeping procedures.
- Needs to be able to work without much direct supervision and be extremely attentive to detail.
- Manual sales tax help
- Region code verifications - verify zip codes and regional codes.
- Year-end help
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Entering, reviewing, and processing large quantities of detailed paperwork
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and MS-Office programs. (Avalara knowledge is a bonus)
- Attention to detail, analytical skills and professional manners are a must.
- Experience cutting checks and working in an office environment
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Ability to help with company errands
Preference given to candidates with working experience in a bookkeeping role.
Schedule if M-F 8am-5pm $15-$17/hr to start. DOE
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803