Location Dallas Hotel at Park West
The elegant Omni Dallas at Park West puts you close to the best attractions of dynamic Dallas, Texas. Located near vibrant Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this 12-story luxury hotel invites you to experience elegance with neoclassical distinction.
The Omni Dallas at Park West's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas at Park West may be your perfect match.
The Kitchen Supervisor will assist in the overall operation of the culinary and banquet culinary team. Parterning with F&B management, this individual is responsible for executing orders and ensuring a quality experience for hotel guests.
- Controls the quality and consistency of all food served.
- Creates and adjusts work schedule according to work loads and occupancy
- Order and receive ingredients and culinary supplies.
- Consistently conduct departmental line-ups.
- Maintains cleanlines of all food prep and production areas.
- Ensures work areas are set no less than 15 mins prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Assist in producing and plating plates.
- Prepare and properly store food items for advanced production.
- Report any maintenance or security problems to the appropriate department promptly.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift)
- Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlets
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) with vendors, co-workers and management.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
- Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts quality and performance standards.
- Ability to update and maintain inventory.
- Self motivated and able to work with limited supervision.