Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
On Lead Snow reporter's scheduled days off, the individual will report daily snow
conditions in various means, including but not limited to the website, internal reporting, snow phone, etc.
- Prepare timely snow condition reports in morning and afternoon and distribute all reports to internal departments (Ski Operations, Tickets, Guest Services, Mt. Hosts, Hobbits, Rentals, Ski School, Retail, Nursery, Membership, Ski Patrol and other resort locations) and to external websites including SnoCountry, SkiNH, and OnTheSnow.
- Update Bretton Woods' snow phone in morning and afternoon.
- Update affiliate websites when and where appropriate.
- Send appropriate daily faxes and emails and make appropriate phone calls to other outside parties regarding weather, snow conditions, trail and lift operations.
- Shoot daily photos of mountain activities and upload onto company website, other external websites, and email copies to appropriate outside marketing parties (i.e. news stations, etc.)
- Assist ski operations in answering phones and radio calls, producing ski reports, processing interdepartmental communications, administrative assistance for department heads, assisting in other departments, guest relations, gathering guest information for surveys, accounts payable/purchase order processing, and basic computer work.
- Gather guest contact information for Guest Research Survey purposes.
- Internal and external marketing; including, but not limited to visiting area facilities and vendors, etc.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to ski/snowboard at least at an intermediate level.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Photography skills are a plus for this position.