Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of the Floor Care Attendant is to service and maintain the maintenance and upkeep of all floors within the hotel in accordance with Omni Standards.
- To ensure that the hotel lobbies are serviced throughout the week
- To ensure all areas of F&B Outlets floors are cared for.
- To ensure the floors are cared for in guest corridors.
- To service the Fitness Center/ Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool area floors.
- All lobby area corridors and staircases are kept debris free at all times.
- Responsible for floor areas in Hotel and Bretton Arms.
- Responsible for CARE in guestrooms in accordance with PRP/CARE Program.
- Keep Dining room Carpets clean and shampooed.
- Vacuum and clean all lobby lounges and areas as well as guestrooms and guestroom corridors.
- Able to work flexible shifts as well as holidays and weekends.
- Work Overnight shift, as well as Monthly work one week of day shifts.
Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Candidate must be able to stand on tall ladders.
Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.