Overview Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To assist in implementing all strategies and activities to generate and maximize overall revenue, through marketing, sales, promotion, advertising, and public relations that will impact positively on all operating departments of the hotel, thereby resulting in a profitable return on the ownership's investment. Emphasis on the Pharmaceutical and Noertheast Markets.
- Achieve monthly room night goals.
- Following Booking Guidelines.
- Ensure full maximization of rooms potential.
- Assist Group Sales Managers with established rate guidelines.
- Assist Director of Sales in implementing strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the hotel.
- Assist Director of Sales to stimulate productivity of all sales staff through positive guidance, development, training and support.
- Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
- Maintain Sales Team's focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
- Assist the Director of Sales in developing and implementing the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Promote high visibility of hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- Assist the Director of Sales to ensure a challenging and exciting environment to encourage full career development and personal growth.
- Support and promote all Corporate programs to increase customer awareness of Omni Hotels and ensure that the customer receives the appropriate benefits of each program.
- Through Convention Services Department, maintain product and assure the protection and cleanliness of the owner's physical assets.
- Support and promote all internal programs to increase positive customer and employee awareness of the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and it's Sales Department.
- Previous Sales experience in a 4 Diamond or Convention Resort
- Previous Experience in the Pharmaceutical and Noertheast Markets
- Must be able to use computer, copier and fax.
- Extensive computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Delphi, Libeca and Word Perfect.
- Must have high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Broad organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .