Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To deliver prompt and courteous service to guests in Azure Pool and ensure orders for servers are completed in a timely manner.
- Serves food and beverage to guests following departmental steps of service and adheres to service times
- Acknowledge and greet all guests, anticipate guest needs and respond to guest inquiries or requests.
- Clean and resetting area as guests depart or preparation of drink is completed.
- Communicate with management, kitchen staff, and serving staff professionally at all times.
- Contributes to a professional workplace that maximized employee moral, productivity and effectiveness. Works well with a diverse FOH and BOH staff.
- Insures responsible service of alcohol by following all legal requirements including carding and consumption
- Accurately takes food and beverage orders from guests and promptly records all transactions in Micros system. Maintains guest tabs and processes payment promptly.
- Prepares pool deck for either opening or closing in accordance with departmental standards
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of work areas.
- Follows daily checklists and side work. Completes all assigned cleaning duties.
- Complies with direction and instruction from the management team.
- Performs additional responsibilities although not detailed, as requested by a manager.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have alcohol training certification (TIPS)
- Must have Food Handler permit (from Riverside County)
- Related experience preferred.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .