Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of the Recieving Clerk is to insure that all food items received meet the approved criteria established by the hotel Food and Beverage/Purchasing Departments. Conducts a thorough, but prompt, inspection of every delivery to ascertain proper specification factors to determine acceptability.
- Check shipment by comparing it with Daily Order Sheet and invoice to insure that what we are receiving is what was ordered (quantity, price, quality state, size, count, weight tolerance and acceptable expiration date).
- Fill out an error correction when necessary in duplicate to assure proper credit for amount of discrepancy and notify Store Room Manager immediately of shortage to arrange for a replacement.
- If shipment is correct, time stamp and sign driver's and hotel copies of invoice. Place the hotel stamp on front side of invoice and sign next to "Received By".
- If shipment is received with delivery slip or memo invoice, follow same procedure and fill out a "goods received without invoice" form (completed after inspection).
- Submit daily a progress report to Purchasing for outstanding deliveries.
- Directs the traffic of all incoming items until they have been properly dated, priced, labeled or tagged. The pricing procedure is to be done by the Receiving Agent, Storeroom Manager or Assistant Purchasing Manager only. All items will be priced out "as purchased", i.e., per each, per pound, per case.
- Labels all incoming bread and bakery deliveries as to outlet or banquet function.
- Conduct random spot-checks of all perishable items for proper storing and packaging to guard against quality loss due to over-exposure to storage temperatures, improper rotation, etc.
- Assists and directs inventory documentaries along with the Storeroom Manager as necessary.
- Assists Storeroom Clerks in filling requisitions and sanitation maintenance daily.
- Assist in conducting End-Of-Month Physical Inventory.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.