Location Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St. Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and artwork.
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel may be your perfect match.
Ensure proper training, and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures. Be the Manager on Duty in absence of a Food & Beverage Manager.
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Assist in weekly payroll and scheduling responsibilities.
- Perform daily and monthly inventories.
- Audit associates on Moments of Service Standards on a regular basis.
- Ensuring proper tray set up procedures.
- Monitor guest room floors to ensure a successful day to day operation.
- Participate in menu planning and room service specials.
- Participate in Room Service sales promotion.
- Monitor and respond appropriately to feedback from guests.
- Be creative with enhancing or upgrading amenities.
- Create amenities for sales promotion.
- Perform all necessary cashier duties when needed.
- Examine food and beverage preparation.
- Participate in interviewing and training of new associates.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Must have knowledge on minibar system, maintaining, and stocking and ordering product.
- Must have 1 year Food & Beverage experience, preferably in hospitality
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Must be able to lead, develop, and train others.
- Must have strong Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving skills preferred.
- Must have current Louisiana Vendor's Permit.
- Must have open availability to include AM and PM shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and lift up to 30 lbs regularly.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .
End of Job Description