A company in South Asheville is looking for a Warehouse Operator to join their team. The qualified candidate will be receiving and storing goods from Fulfillment operations and vendors and to ship outgoing products to customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receives components from Fulfillment operations, affixes appropriate label, and stores components in racks.
- Selects, moves and stages materials for assembly or shipment.
- Loads and unloads trucks in a safe and efficient manner using forklift, hand truck, or pallet jack.
- Checks all incoming shipments to verify quantity received and inspects for damage.
- Generates shipping and receiving reports.
- Assists with physical inventory counts.
- Performs daily equipment inspections.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Company safety policies and regulations.
- Uses inventory management systems (windows based).
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
Qualified candidate must have flexibility to work between the hours of 6am-7pm based upon operational needs. Starting pay depending on experience $12.50-$14.00/hour.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803