Our client, a small company with an inside and outside team with high volume and fast paced work is in need of an office assistant as they continue to grow. If you have a passion for working with people and a desire to join a growing company, this job could be for you!
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination or take detailed messages.
- Receive and process courier deliveries.
- Perform data entry, typing, or filing.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to the establishment.
- Possess excellent communication and grammar skills as well as a pleasant speaking voice. Being able to correspond in both written and electronic formats.
- Set up and maintain files and other records.
- Working on networking in the community
- Answering client calls and e-mails to prepare for projects
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions
- Maintain relationships with those inside and outside of the office
- Track time cards and attendance of employees
- Problem solving
- Ability to organize lots of data without things falling through the cracks.
- Personality that is able to be professional as well as good-humored with office staff.
- Candidates must have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent interposal skills and friendly, helpful demeanor
- Have phone sales skills, and be a great first impression maker.
- 6 months-1year pervious customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Typing speed minimum of 40-50 WP
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with an opportunity to be hired on permanently with FULL BENEFITS.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803