Our client, a growing CPA firm who has a strong presence in Asheville, is seeking an individual who has experience working with clients both in person and on the phone and can also help with the administration side of the office. If you are looking to join a company that is continuing to grown with the opportunity to interact on a daily basis with multiple clients, this job could be for you!Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination.
- Take messages.
- Keep visitor sign-in log.
- Receive and process courier deliveries.
- Send email messages to internal employees.
- Perform data entry, typing, or filing.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to the establishment.
- Schedule appointments or call to confirm appointments.
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Possess excellent communication and grammar skills as well as a pleasant speaking voice.
- Use high-level skills in the performance of secretarial support and operational/supervisory support functions for multiple project managers.
- Coordinate teleconferences, presentations, and meetings.
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
- Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Proficient in Microsoft programs Specifically Excel and Word
- Technologically savvy
- Detail oriented as you are working with deadlines
Preference given to candidates with a strong working experience in a front desk position and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word . Schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Full time opportunity with a career path upon hire. $12-$14/hr DOE with benefits once hired.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803