Location Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
Prepares, cooks, and serves meals as directed by Sous Chef.
- Responsible for full knowledge of menu and recipes.
- Complete daily job tasks including preparation of menu items without constant supervision.
- Maintain daily preparation par lists.
- Maintain daily product freshness on hot line and pantry station.
- Communicate to Supervisors and Sous Chefs the needs and requirements of the kitchen.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- To be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Ability to obtain Riverside County Food Handlers Card
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
- Attend all safety trainings
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .