Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
This position will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
- Control high volume outside of restaurant
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
- Assist servers when needed
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior host experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC)
- Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .