Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To ensure proper servicing of all Banquet Functions
• Represents management at functions.
• Determines set-ups in conjunction with Director of Catering.
• Coordinates functions with service staff, Chef and Head Steward.
• Sees that guest satisfaction is achieved through effective supervision and delegation of functions, checks on food quality and courteous performance of entire banquet staff.
• Food costs conscious, coordinates with the Stewarding Department on fast recovery of food leftover and minimizes waste.
• Briefs waiters on functions and procedure of service.
• Establishes high standards of quality service and maintains them through effective training and continuous upgrading.
• Maintains the equipment entrusted to his care and keeps pars up.
• Maintains records, reports, closing reports and payroll costs.
• Inspects function rooms and writes work orders for the Engineering Department to maintain rooms in excellent condition.
• Conscious of business fluctuations, reacts either increasing of decreasing when volume of business fluctuates up or down.
• Maximizes profits in his department through effective management techniques keeping in mind at all times guest satisfaction.
• Keeps updated in new food and wine trends. Sets the pace and the good example for a successful quality operation.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.