Overview Interlocken Resort
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
The Catering Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring booked Events are in compliance with property policy while maintaining high standards of quality and service. Maintaining optimum guest satisfaction and meeting or exceeding overall profitability objectives.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the Social Catering market which includes weddings, anual galas and other social events.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events
- Maximize Catering revenues wherever possible. Communication of function-arrangement to all responsible hotel departments.
- Communication with clients prior to events to initiate, negotiate, and close on contracts for all catered functions.
- Creation of profitable menus and distribution of client expectations to Food & Beverage Departments.
- Coordinate Catering support services (flowers, entertainment, decoration, A/V, etc.) to provide complete client satisfaction.
- Physically double-check all function arrangements against specifications of client. Correct where necessary.
- Client contract and effective communication to ensure repeat bookings.
- Foster strong relationships with the local wedding planning industry
- Update and increase client prospects through active prospecting
- Maximize revenues for the hotel through up-selling techniques.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Catering and/or Director of Sales & Marketing
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years hotel catering sales and/or wedding planning experience.
- Knowledge of the operations of the hotel industry.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative Sales Professional who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal, with the ability to demonstrate warmth and empathy when engaging with others.
- Must have proven selling, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Requires knowledge of advanced sales techniques.
- Highly developed customer service skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook. Delphi experience preferred.
- The ability to delegate, effectively train and coach
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .