Serving as a cornerstone of northern Atlanta's newest mixed-used community, the Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta is the official hotel of the Atlanta Braves and located within steps of SunTrust Park as well as premier office space, the Coca-Cola Roxy music venue and a variety of shopping and dining.
Our luxury hotel features 16 floors with 264 rooms including 28 suites, over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate business travelers, families on vacation and everyone in-between. Redefining "live, work, play," we are a proud "play, work, stay" destination and seek to provide an unforgettable experience enhanced by our hotel's elevated pool deck in addition to our Lobby Bar and hotel restaurant.
The role of the Front Office Supervisor is to ensure the appropriate checking in and checking out of guests in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining four star/four diamond standards. Additionally, he/she will be responsible handling guest issues and forwarding along as needed.
- To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in policies and procedures.
- To be experienced with various guest scenarios.
- To be familiar with all technical equipment related to the Front Desk.
- To be familiar with all hotel facilities and offerings.
- To understand the influence and importance of all departments on the Front Desk.
- Responsible for the training of new associates.
- Must be familiar with shift checklist and be able to run the desk in absence of the Assistant Manager.
- Understand and be able to perform rooms control duties.
- Broad knowledge of Epitome, Synergy and Vingcard systems.
- Familiar with all reservation special packages.
- Understand all radio codes and emergency procedures.
- Previous experience as a supervisor, preferably in Front Office, strongly preferred
- Attain a high propensity for customer service.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- May require working overnight shift.
- Computer Skills (Synergy, Nucleus, Epitome, Vision, GoConcierge, Microsoft Office
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .