Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, and hand/foot treatments.
- Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
- Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- Minimum 1 year experience in nail services, preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in pedicure, manicures, and hand/foot treatments.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Active Cosmetology or Nail Teechnician License required.
- Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client's needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing back to back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing nail technician tools throughout scheduled shift.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including being on call for evenings, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .