Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they've helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
The Painter is responsible for painting, plastering, and wallpapering public areas as well as guest rooms to ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment.
- Maintains (paint, wallpaper, plaster, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis.
- Keep the hotel decor in good condition.
- Clean all work areas after completing job.
- Fill out Daily Work form.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni's fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
- The successful candidate must have 1 year of previous experience as a commercial painter.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must exhibit a positive attitude at all times
- Must be able to pass a motor vehichle background check.
- Ability to work in the interior and exterior of the hotel and work with paints, plaster and other painting materials.
- Attention to detail is important.
All Full-Time, Year-Round Employees of The Homestead receive medical, dental, and vision insurance options, in addition to resort-specific discounts on dining, rooms, retail, and activities. Join our team today! Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .