Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Oceanside Bartender will service guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our restaurant and bar area.
- Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
- Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Have full knowledge and certification in safe food handling practices.
- Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
- Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
- Provide cocktail service around the pool.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
- Prepare beverages for service staff's guests from printed tickets.
- Clean floors, walls and bar area each night.
- Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other departments and associate.
- Previous bartending experience required, preferably in a fine dining atmosphere.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat and reach in the course of daily business.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .