Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
- Must have previous experience working in fast paced restaurant.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
- Complete restaurant and server station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
- Demonstrate full working knowledge of POS system.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using guest names when obtained.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Falcon's Nest manager/supervisor.
- Able to walk throughout the resort and between guest locations.
- Able to read and write English proficiently.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds routinely and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean in the course of daily business for extended periods of time.