Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by insuring quick, efficient, and professional food & beverage service throughout the Golf Course areas.
- Stocks beverage cart with food and beverage items daily.
- Operates the beverage cart throughout the Golf Course Area.
- Sells food items and beverages.
- Greet all guests promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
- Cleans carts at the end of their shift and puts away any remaining stock.
- Follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received.
- Must be able to safely operate a motorized beverage cart while on the course.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.