Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
- Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
- Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
- Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
- Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
- Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
- Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
- Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant's linen cart is neat and well organized.
- Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
- Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
- Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
- Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
- Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Previous housekeeping and/or other relevant hotel experience required.
- Able to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards.
- Able to work with management on special projects.
- Able to set priorities for your section and provide feedback to others that enhances performance.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency.
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a fast paced role.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 75 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .