Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
Responsible for researching and successful solicitation of group business (35 -200 guest rooms) for the Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Once the group arrives, the salesperson maintains his relationship by efficient and courteous follow-through with each client, thereby increasing our opportunities to rebook this business at the hotel. To perform duties and maintain professional job posture at all times. Represents a high level of standards, and maintain the standards of the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center.
• Contact the representative all groups for business to include, government, and social groups to solicit business for the hotel.
• Calls on prospects by phone or mail, analyzes requirements of occasion, outlines types of services offered and quote prices.
• Verifies reservations by contract and obtain signature.
• Confer with customer and Convention Services Manager to plan function details such as space requirements, publicity, time schedules, etc.
• Conduct site inspections for prospective clients.
• Entertain clients during their visit to the Omni Hotel at CNN Center.
• Represent the hotel at trade association meetings, shows, sales trips.
• Be aware of all tentative and definite group business in the hotel for the purpose of
• Alternative room blocks to maximize revenue with the direction of the DOM/DOS/ADOS.
• Participate in Group Site Inspections conducted by hotel.
• Maintain a harmonious relationship with other hotel salespersons in the city.
• Perform all other duties as directed by the DOM/DOS/ADOS.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in business, communications, or hotel management preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience in a management or coordinator role
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively to perspective and existing clients
• Strong customer service skills